Terms & Conditions
Conditions of using our website1. This website promotes the business referred to on it. In these conditions, the business will be referred to as ‘we’ and/or ’our’.2. A wide range of intellectual property rights are used in and relating to this website, including:
- our the trademarks and logos;
- the design, text, graphics, and other content of the web pages on this website, together with all the web addresses associated with those web pages; and
- all the software used in relation to this website.
About these conditions4. If you access or use any part of this website you agree to these conditions. If you do not want to agree to these conditions, do not access or use this website.5. We may change these conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use the website you agree to all the changes we make to these conditions.
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to send spam;
- to harm, threaten, abuse, or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us, our customers, or suppliers;
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of the website;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on us or our suppliers’ communications and technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
If you provide content for this website8. If you provide any material to this website (for example, by providing ratings and reviews, comments, articles, or uploading any other content in any format (including video)) (each “User Content”). You agree to grant us permission, irrevocably and free of charge, to use User Content (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide, for our own marketing, research, and promotional activities and our internal business purposes which may include providing the User Content to selected third-party partners, service providers, social media and networking sites.9. You own your User Content at all times, and you continue to have the right to use it in any way you choose.10. By providing any User Content to the Website you confirm that your User Content:
- is your own original work or you are authorized to provide it to the Website and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes set out in these terms;
- will not contain or promote anything illegal, harmful, misleading, abusive, defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone’s good reputation) or anything else that might cause widespread offense or bring us or our business partners into disrepute;
- does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, contract rights, or any other rights;
- does not contain any virus or other code that may damage, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the operation of the Website;
- will, if used to promote your own business or services, clearly and openly state your association with the particular business expressly;
- will not contain any form of mass-mailing or spam.
Disclaimers14. You use the website at your own risk.15. You should not rely on the website for advice.16. As far as the relevant laws allow, we do not guarantee that:
- there will be no problems with how you use the website; or
- the computer or server you use to log on to the website is free of viruses or other harmful programs.
Limits to our liability17. There is no limit to what we and the people who provide our services will be liable for if someone dies or is injured because of our negligence or because we have committed fraud.18. Under no circumstances will we, the owner or operator of this website, or any of their group companies, employees, officers or agents, or any other organization involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the website be liable for any loss of:
- business or business opportunities;
- savings you expect to make;
- use of, or corruption to information; or
- using or relying on the website;
- not being able to use the website;
- any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, or virus on the website or if it does not work properly because of incidents outside of our control such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communication and networks and circumstances beyond our control;
- theft, destruction of information, or someone getting access to our records, programs, or services without our permission;
- goods, products, services, or information received through or advertised on any website which we link to from this website; or
- any information, data, message, or other material which you email, post, upload, reproduce, send, or otherwise distribute or receive using the website.